Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fic Rec! Unloved Unwanted by content1

Happy New Year!

I thought I would start this off with a fic rec that has OWNED me for the last two days.

Unloved Unwanted by Content1

Summary:
Abandoned by Edward and Jake, Bella runs away, right into the arms of danger and the Volturi. Can her new family help her heal? When the Cullens come back for her, which side will she choose, and who will win her heart in the end?

You can find it here on Twilighted

I love her version of newborn Bella - she's unsure, scary, fierce and loyal. She brings to light a different view of the Volturi, especially Marcus who may be my new favorite vamp character. They way she gives depth to Jane - lets us get a view of her world - it wonderful.

I highly recommend this fic.  Give it a chance and you'll be hooked. I know I was!

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment